LOOKING FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM?
The team at Creekside Behavioral Health offers inpatient and outpatient levels of care to meet the needs of adolescents (ages 9-17), adults, and seniors in Kingsport, TN, and surrounding areas. These programs are designed to support those who are struggling with a mental health challenge.
At Creekside Behavioral Health, we offer specific psychiatric services for adolescents (ages 9-17). Our highly trained staff is led by a psychiatrist who specializes in children and adolescents’ psychiatric, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
Our team that includes registered nurses and master’s-level therapists provides assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of children with acute psychiatric needs. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life, and return to daily activities in their homes, among their families, and in their schools and communities.
We provide acute inpatient psychiatric services to adults ages 18 and older suffering from mental health challenges. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers, all of whom work together to assess, diagnose, and rapidly stabilize adults with acute psychiatric needs. Once treatment is completed at Creekside, we offer referrals to follow-up care and support.
We offer the full continuum of inpatient psychiatric care for seniors ages 55 and older. Our therapeutic senior adult unit is located in Kingsport, addressing the needs of seniors with psychiatric challenges including depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis, and co-occurring disorders. Symptoms can also include behaviors complicated by memory care challenges.
For a free, confidential assessment, please call 888-252-2154.
Inpatient Service Highlights:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Focus on smooth transition to less intensive follow-up care
- Psychiatrist-led multidisciplinary treatment team of clinicians providing diverse modalities of treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies, and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights:
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Client continues to live at home while attending the outpatient programs during the day
- Provides further stabilization so clients can transition back into productive activities at home, at work, and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
- IQ of 70 or above