Creekside accepts most private insurances, Medicare and Medicaid.
At Creekside Behavioral Health, we understand that sometimes medical bills can be overwhelming. For this reason, we offer payment plans and financial assistance may be available. Please contact our dedicated team and let us help you find the option that best fits your current situation.
If you have insurance, we will explore your coverage to ensure you have the least amount of out-of-pocket expenses.
- We accept most private insurance plans
- At this time, Creekside Recovery does not take AHCCCS state Medicaid plans
- Verification of insurance benefits takes less than an hour
- If you don’t have insurance, we offer a private-pay cash rate
- Plans can vary depending on your addiction history
- Payment plans are available
We Accept Most Forms
Will Treatment Work?
As treatment professionals, we will do everything to give you the resources, encouragement, and advice needed for long-term recovery. We ask that you fully commit to the program and to yourself so that you can receive the full benefits our program has to offer. We work to help you succeed in your recovery.