Acute Adult Psychiatric Services
Creekside Behavioral Health provides acute psychiatric services to adults ages 18 and older suffering from mental health challenges. We serve communities located throughout Kingsport and surrounding areas in East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers who work together to assess and diagnose clients before recommending inpatient, outpatient, or partial hospitalization care. Once treatment is completed at Creekside, we offer referrals to follow-up care within the patient’s community.
For a free, confidential assessment, please call 888-252-2154.
INPATIENT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- A focus on helping clients transition to less intensive levels of care
- Psychiatrist-led multidisciplinary treatment team
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies, and insurance companies
OUTPATIENT & PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Clients live at home while attending the outpatient programs during the day
- Clients gain stability that allows them to transition to productive activities at home, at work, and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch served daily (PHP only)