At Creekside Behavioral Health, we offer specific psychiatric services not just for adults and seniors, but for adolescents as well. Targeting those from the ages 9+, we offer a highly-trained staff led by a psychiatrist who specializes in children and adolescents mental illness.
Staffed with mental health professionals that include registered nurses and master’s level therapists, we are able to provide assessments, a diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support. Our ultimate goal is to effectively treat adolescents suffering from psychiatric, emotional, and behavioral challenges. We understand how difficult it is being in this age group already, let alone suffering from a behavioral or mental health issue on top of everything. Our ultimate goal is to help them to improve their clinical status, regain their quality of life and return to daily activities in their homes, among their families and in their schools and communities.
INPATIENT SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues.
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies