We offer the full continuum of inpatient psychiatric care for seniors ages 55 and older. Creekside offers a therapeutic senior adult unit located in Kingsport and the surrounding areas in East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia and the entire state of Tennessee, addressing the needs of seniors with psychiatric challenges including depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis and co-occurring disorders. Symptoms can also include behaviors complicated by memory care challenges.
For a free, confidential assessment please call 423-830-8114.
INPATIENT SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment that addresses issues specific to our senior patients
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
- Males and females
- Seniors (55+) upon admission for Inpatient Programs
- Mental Health Disorder
- IQ of 70 or above