Inpatient Senior Psychiatric Care
Creekside Behavioral Health offers inpatient psychiatric care for seniors ages 55 and older. Our therapeutic senior adult unit is located in Kingsport and serves the surrounding areas in Tennessee and Southwest Virginia., Our multidisciplinary team addresses the needs of seniors with psychiatric challenges including depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis, and co-occurring disorders. Symptoms can also include behaviors complicated by memory care challenges.
If you are a senior or concerned about a senior in your care, please call 888-252-2154 for a free, confidential assessment.
SENIOR INPATIENT SERVICES HIGHLIGHTS:
- Structured, therapeutic environment
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- A focus on helping clients transition to less intensive follow-up care
- Psychiatrist-led multidisciplinary treatment team of clinicians trained in addressing issues specific to the senior population
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies, and insurance companies
- IQ of 70 or above